Our membership remains strong with growth year on year.
Many of our teams made cup finals, semi-finals and finals which is a great testament to the wonderful kids who play, the Coaches and Managers who volunteer and parents who support getting the kids to training and games and ready for game day.
The culture of our club, aligned to our core values of teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, community, and lasting friendships is demonstrated through our great members including:
- Our first international Tour organised by members
- Recent NSW Club of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year award presented to Mike Sandilands by WJRU
- The growth of Girls Rugby
- Our Sponsorship support
- Community Grant by Dee Why RSL
The Club continues to grow from strength to strength with net cash (after receivables/payables) at approximately $44K vs $25K the prior year. Key income streams support this growth.
- Thank you to all our Sponsors.
- All fundraising events made money
- Canteen continues to be profitable
- Grants applied for also contributed
Your representatives on the Committee continue to strive for initiatives that support the health of the Club into the future. We welcome your feedback and participation. We look forward to seeing you all in 2019.
For a full transcript of the 2018 AGM Minutes, please email [email protected]