Collaroy Rugby Club Committee Meeting Minutes
Date: 16th December 2014
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Griffith Park Clubhouse
Attendees: Graham Davies, Cel Green, Barry Muncke, Belinda Robinson, Paul Van Der Zwaag, Mike Clempson
Apologies: Bruce Nicholas, Cheryle Riley, Tim Lockrey, Grant Newark, Mick Barry, Simon Jones, Phil Feltscheer
Chair: Graham Davies
Minutes: Graham Davies
- Earlybird registrations: are progressing gradually, to date: 8 x U6s; 4 x U7s; 4 x U8s; 5 x
U9s; 6 x U10s; 3 x U11s; 2 x U 14s & 1 x U18. Early bird regos will remain open until 31
December – Belinda to update FB and Mick Barry to update website;
- Committee vacancies: VP Juniors, canteen coordinator. GD to approach Gavin Parkinson in
relation to VP Juniors position
- Subbies team: Barry Muncke gave an update on sponsorship and team numbers looking
strong for 2015 season
- GD to attend SJRU AGM tomorrow night followed by an All Clubs Meeting to discuss the 2015
Insurance and Player levies being imposed by the ARU.
Belinda has had meetings with “Try Time” who have an online ordering system. Orders are placed online and collected at our canteen. Pricing is comparable with current suppliers and a quick turn around on products.
Gear Steward Report
Belinda, Grant and Graham to sort gear on 21 January 2015 at 5pm – 7pm (followed by committee meeting).
Coaching Director/Coordinator Report
Coaching coordinator’s position to be absorbed into new coaches sub-committee.
GD to check with Collaroy SLSC on the availability of holding a “Family Beach Party” at surf club on 14 March 2015.
- BBQ: GD to send BM electronic copy of plans for proposed barbecue.
- Barbarians: GD to write to Peter MacMahon re: last years Opens Barbarians and non-
adherence of agreement between the Cougars and Peter.
Next meeting Wednesday 21st January 2015 at 7.30pm
Meeting concluded at 9:15pm.